- Courses will only be booked after full payment of the course fee.
- Before starting the course, all students must complete the Spanish level test. If this test is not completed, the student will not be considered enrolled in the school. By accepting the offer made by Native Language College® (by paying the corresponding fee established at the time of the initial application) the student enters into a contract with Native Language College® for the period during which those fees have been paid. This period is indicated on the applicant’s letter of enrollment, detailing the start and end dates of the course.
- Due to the possibility of unforeseen circumstances during the course, student schedules may change throughout the year. Every effort would be made to avoid such action being taken, if necessary, the academic department would not be liable under any circumstances and therefore no compensation or form of reimbursement would be given should such action be necessary.
- Native Language College® reserves the right to suspend or expel any student if he/she does not meet the school’s requirements. Applicable also to misbehavior and negative behavior. In both cases no refund will be made.
- In the case of a deposit for the booking of the course, no refund will be made when the total amount of the course has not been paid prior to the scheduled starting date.
- In the event that the school has to suspend the courses due to circumstances beyond our control and the NLC is forced to close, the proportional part will be refunded if the course has begun (minus 300€ for administrative costs). In the event that the course has not started, the full amount of the course will be refunded (minus 300€ of administrative costs). Also, we commit ourselves to look for a new course according to the initial interests without it supposes any compulsory for NLC to pay for the above mentioned course and it will depend on the student to register in it.
- The enrolment certificate is obtained once you have paid for the complete course in which you are enrolling.
2.Punctuality, Attendance, Absence and Expulsion
- All students must complete a total of 80% attendance during their course. In each class, the Administration Department will provide an attendance sheet, which students must sign twice, thus keeping track of their attendance. No delay will be tolerated and any student who arrives more than fifteen minutes after the class has begun will have to wait until the break to be able to join the group. Absent students will be recorded as “unattended” except for those with medical certificates or other proof of excused absence. If a student is unable to complete the course with 80% attendance, Native Language College® obtains the right not to provide their certificate upon completion of the course.
- In the event that the student is unable to attend classes for any reason, the student must inform the school by email. In addition, written confirmation of reasons for non-attendance is required and should be sent to the Native Language College® administration as soon as possible. No reimbursement will be made for reasons beyond the control of Native Language College®.
3.Vacation and Rest
- Students must complete and sign the vacation request form.
The student will change levels when:
- Finish all teaching units corresponding to your level.
- The student suggests a change of level.
- The teacher suggests the change of level.
* 2 and 3: The final decision will be taken by the teaching team after the evaluation of each particular case.
- Examinations during the level change program are mandatory for all Native Language College® students. This is communicated clearly to the students when they purchase the course. Students agree to make the examinations compulsory and agree to take the exam.
- On the last Friday of each month, a continuous assessment test will be conducted to evaluate the student’s level. These examinations are compulsory and if they are not taken may affect your attendance rate and the issuance of your certificate. This could affect the renewal of the visa or permit of residence.
5.Certificate of Studies
- For intensive courses (regular, 20h) of 12 weeks or more, the student will have the certificate included in his registration and must request it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For intensive courses (regular courses, 20h) of less than 12 weeks or Non regular courses (4h) the certificate will cost 50€ and the student must apply for it through email@example.com
- For intensive courses (regular courses, 20h) of short duration (1 week, 2, 3…), but the UNINTERRUMPTED sum of each week reaches 12 weeks, the student will be able to receive the certificate without any cost, requesting it through firstname.lastname@example.org
- For intensive courses (regular, 20h) of short duration (1 week, 2, 3…), but INTERRUPT at some point (they receive a termination email), i.e. they do not reach the 12 consecutive weeks, the certificate will have a cost of 50€ and must be requested through email@example.com and a certificate will be delivered for each registration.
- The maximum term to receive the certificate is 7 working days.
6.Pictures and Videos
- By accepting these terms and conditions, students agree that photos and video material from events or classes may be used for promotional purposes.
7.Cancellation, Resignation and Returns
Reasons for a full or partial refund of the fare:
- a) If your visa has been denied. Any refund request must be made in writing and accompanied by a copy of the passport and the visa denial letter. Please note that the visa denial letter will be evaluated by the school’s directive department in order to assess the reasons for reimbursement.
- b) Illness or disability suffered after the student has been confirmed at Native Language College®. In such a circumstance, a medical certificate will be required to evaluate the refund.
- c) In the event that the student changes his/her mind to study at Native Language College® after his/her enrollment has been completed, the management team will assess the reasons for the refund.
- d) Once the course has begun, no fee is refundable, nor can it be passed on to a friend, family member or similar, nor can it be postponed to a later date, nor transformed into another course.
- e) Please note that the administrative fee for reimbursement is 300€. In addition, the fees paid for health insurance and accommodation will be deducted from the total refund, which may vary depending on the duration of the contracted course.
- f) If the refund is required, you must request it by email (see the school website). The period for starting the refund is 10 to 12 weeks and will be done in the way that best suits the school, ie in a single entry or divided into several.
- Native Language College® cannot guarantee that students will study in the morning or afternoon. The student will be placed according to their level and the availability of each level.
*Native Language College® reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions without notice.