1. Obtain passport (can take more than 6 weeks)
  2. National Visa application form filled out and signed.
  3. Non-refundable visa fee
  4. Three passport size photo with white background.
  5. Certificate or Diploma awarded by the school of your country in which you made your latest studies and certificate of work developed in your country.
  6. Accommodation
  7. Air tickets
  8. Travel insurance:
  • International insurance coverage for health/accident and repatriation due to accident or sudden illness with a minimum coverage equal to 30.000€ (50.000$) with no deductible, during the planning period of stay in Spain. As well as legal defence in case it is needed.
  1. Proof of financial means: Have sufficient economic means to cover the expenses of stay and return to their country and, if applicable, those of their families, according to the following amounts:
  • For its maintenance, monthly, 100% of the IPREM, which amounts to 532.51 euros, unless it is duly accredited to have pre-paid the accommodation for as long as the stay lasts.
  • For the maintenance of their families, 75% of the IPREM for the first relative (399.38 euros) and 50% of the IPREM for each of the remaining persons (266.26 euros), unless it is duly accredited Paid in advance the accommodation for as long as the stay lasts.
  1. In the case of underage students who are not accompanied by their parents or guardians, authorization of these, with proof of the center, organisation, entity and body responsible for the activity and the period of expected stay.
  2. Have been admitted to an educational institution authorised in Spain, to carry out a full-time program, leading to the obtaining a certificate of studies.
  3. In case the length of the stay exceeds six months, it will be required:
  • When it comes to criminal age, have no criminal record in Spain and in their previous countries of residence during the last five years for crimes existing in Spanish law. This certificate has to be legalised with the Apostille Certification (Apostille of the Hague Convention) and translate into Spanish. This may take up to 4 weeks to obtain.
  • The Certificate of the absence of Police Records must be obtained either local or national police. Please check detailed requirements with your Consulate.
  • Do not suffer from any of the diseases that may have serious public health implications in accordance with the provisions of the 2005 International Health Regulations. Doctor’s statement on a doctor or medical centre letterhead with his signature, indicating that the student has been examined and found in good physical and mental health to travel to study abroad and is free of contagious diseases. This certificate is valid for 3 months from the issue date. Translation into Spanish may be required.

*Native Language College strongly recommend checking detailed requirement with your own Embassy or Consulate to make absolutely sure what documents you will be required.