Preparation Program for the Chamber of Commerce Exam
- This program was developed by the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid in collaboration with Alacá University, with the aim of encouraging more people to study Spanish as an international communication technique of business.
- The program is structured based on level and focuses on the specific topics of the business world. You will learn about many business topics, including international and European business, how to start a business, marketing and advertising, stock markets, the tourism industry, commerce, taxes, banking, and import/export.
JOIN NATIVE LANGUAGE COLLEGE TO OBTAIN ONE OF THESE DEGREES:
- Basic Certificate in Business Spanish.
- Superior Certificate of Business Spanish.
- Diploma of Business Spanish
Details of classes:
- Start date: Every Monday
- Required Level: B1
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Small Groups
*The Native Language College is an accredited by the Chamber of Commerce and the Industry of Madrid as an official examination center.