Student health insurance

European Union students will not need to get a health insurance. It is important that these students get the Social Security form E-111 from their countries. This document will allow them be helped by a doctor if needed.

In case that the student does not belong to the European Union, it is recommended to get a health insurance during the stay in Spain. This can be done in the country where they belong or else we can help you with that.

Our prices for our health insurance are as shown bellow, let us know which one suits you best

Medical insurance prices

  • 3 months: 235.00€

  • 6 months: 370.00€

  • 8 months: 460.00€

  • 12 months: 650.00€

For more information about our insurance policies and/or coverage, please click here and we will contact you.