Preventatives measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19
- Avoid taking the elevator as much as possible.
- If the elevator is used, a maximum of two people must wear a mask, with the maximum possible separation and with one’s back to the other.
- Encourage the use of the stairs without the use of the handrail, following the direction of the arrows on the floor.
- The access to the school will always be mandatory with a mask.
- Avoid greeting each other and proximity of less than 1 meter (3.2 feet).
- The doors will always be open.
- Do not forget to go through the disinfectant mat when entering the school.
- Once in the school, follow the one-way directions (on the ground) at all times to avoid crossing paths with another person.
- Consciously use the hand sanitizer/disinfectant gel.
- Both before entering class and during breaks, and afterwards, maintain hand hygiene.
- Avoid group meetings in the hallways. We recommend that the breaks be taken outside the school to avoid crowding and contact.
- Respect the distance measures implemented in the waiting rooms and other rooms, such as the cafeteria, computer room, etc.- Computer room: 3 people maximum at the same time, respecting the shifts of people entering and exiting.
– Cafeteria: 3 people maximum at the same time, respecting social distancing.
– Vending machines: respect the shifts of people coming and going, respect social distancing.
- To go to the reception, follow the directions on the floor and from the staff, respecting the shifts. If there is more than one person waiting, the line should be in the hallway (instead of in the entrance).
- Inform the teacher immediately of the slightest of symptoms.
- Enter and exit the classroom one by one, maintaining an appropriate distance.
- Within the classroom, follow the instructions of the professor. For example:
- Do not share writing materials, notebooks, or any school supplies.
- Respect the organizational measures of seating and maintaining the order of entering and exiting.
- For the use of the vending machines, maintain a safe distance and disinfect with spray once used.
- The Coffee & Snack area will be kept closed and no food will be served.
- However, the microwave can be used, and it is necessary to disinfect with spray once used.
- To use the bathroom, maximum two people at a time. The rest must wait outside maintaining an appropriate distance.
- Maintain, whenever possible, a good ventilation in the classrooms and offices with the windows and doors open.
- The schedules of some courses will be slightly modified to avoid coinciding at the same time and crowding in the common areas.